Thursday, January 14, 2010

The color blue


The next project I want to start is decorating Marston's room. This is my vision so far; 4 feet high b-board in white then a dark blue wall and finished with a white crown molding. The trick is to find the right color of blue. I have narrowed it down to 3 shades of blue. When I put them all on the wall, the color dusk (the far left color) looks really gray but alone it has more of a dark blue feeling. Perhaps it is too mature for a child's room. Still undecided and would love any input. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. i like the gray-ish one and i'm sure with the white b-board it won't look so gray. i also really like the one on the bottom. very navy-ish...which is always cute for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottom one...especially if you keep those curtains (at least that's what I think is to the left of the picture)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the grayish one and the bottom one too. Good luck and I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete