Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our trip to Idaho



Marston and I had so much fun on our trip to Idaho and Utah. We got to see most of my family and I even got to see some old friends from Southern Virginia College (I was there when it was a college and not a university so it will always be college to me.) We spent most of our time at the ranch. Marston loved loved loved all the open space, the chickens and the horses. Every morning he would go out with Papa to feed the horses and let the chickens out, I think he was in heaven. Whenever we were inside he would find someone and pull on them till they took him outside. We got to go up to Rexburg to visit my sister Beth and my brother Zack.  It's amazing how much that place has changed. Plus the students looks like they belong in junior high, what happened to me? We got to go down to Pleasant Grove and visit my brother Adam and his lovely wife and my other brother Aaron and his family in Sandy. It was so much fun. I consider myself very lucky to have such a great family that it takes weeks to visit them because I like and love them all. Marston is also lucky to have fun cousins too.

While we were there an old friend from my college days in Virginia got married. I got to see a lot of my old   girlfriends. It was so nice to catch up with them and remember all the silly and straight up stupid things we did. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. Hopefully I will get to see them more often than every 10 years.

We're home now. Ready to get back into our routine and loving life.


Marston and his big cousin (by only 1 month) and their Papa.


Remmy, Gabe and Marston playing in a play house at Wheeler Farm in SLC. 




Marston feeding the wild turkeys. 

\

While in Rexburg, Bethie made us help her in the green house. Isaac and Marston just liked to play around.


Marston loved to help Papa feed the horses. 




We took a trip to the Bean Museum at BYU with Aaron's family and Adam and Julie. 


My old roomies at SVC. 


Friends from SVC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment