Friday, March 20, 2009

Learning to swim...

For my birthday I decided I wanted to learn to swim so I signed up for private lessons at the sports club. I knew how to swim to save my life and such but I wanted to learn how to do laps for exercise and in case I wanted to do a triathlon some day.  I never realized how hard swimming is. What exercise! It's been great but a lot of work. I have to swim 3 or 4 times a week to keep up. 

I always want to keep learning. Here's a list of a few things I want to learn before I die:

Swim-currently learning
Play the piano
Tennis
Calligraphy
Painting
Gardening
Speak spanish
Go to cooking/baking school

2 comments:

  1. It's terrific you are actually setting goals and achieving them instead of just talking about "someday" you'll get around to them. Thanks for the great example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Love the photo of Marston.....too funny!

    ReplyDelete