Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maternity Pictures

I am lucky enough to have a sister in law (Brooke Trogdon) who is a super talented photographer. I got to take some maternity shoots a couple of days ago with her.  I surprised myself and actually had a good time. I am usually pretty shy with stuff like this but it was kinda fun. I am 33 weeks and feel like I am ready to pop. I actually had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he said I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule. So, we'll see what happens. 

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Thanks for posting pics of your cute belly. Your belly is getting big but that's it. YOu are all out front. YOu look so pretty. Can't wait to see you next month...right before the baby. Maybe she'll come early and we'll get to meet her.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning! Whoever took those is super talented! hehe

    www.harmonyhillphotography.com

    ReplyDelete