Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great Halloween weekend. Friday we joined Daniel's parent's ward trunk-or-treat in Placerville. We mostly ate chili and hotdogs and socialized with Dan's old ward rather than collecting candy with Marston-he would not keep his costume on. It was a lot of fun. Saturday was our ward's trunk-or-treat. We made Marston wear his costume and once he figured out that when he had it on he got candy, he kept it on. It was combined with 4 Lincoln wards and there were a ton of families. Daniel went as a cowboy and I went as mother earth (I made a felt earth and pinned it to my tummy).  We had a really good time. Sunday we just handed out candy to our neighborhood kids. Every time the doorbell rang, Marston would run to the door ready to put candy in the kid's bags. I'm a little sad Halloween is over. It is really one of my favorite holidays. Now I have to wait a whole year for the festivities to begin again. 

Apple Hill-about a week ago.
Our little monkey. 
The only way he would keep his costume on is when we were collecting candy at our ward's trunk-or-treat.
Marston's loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment