Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hit and Run




Friday night we went jet skiing on Folsom Lake. It was a wonderful night, weather perfect, company pleasant, water warm and sunset straight from a painting. We got home about 9:30 pm to find several people hanging out around our van parked on the street. I had Dan go and check it out. Turns out that our van was hit by a lifted toyota truck. There were 5 or 6 witnesses and they all said that it was the guy who lives behind us. The police came and took our information but basically said that it is hopeless even though we know who did it. I am completely frustrated! Even now I can feel my blood pressure rising. The cop said that he can't do anything because we only have a partial license plate number and everyone who saw him has no "proof" that it was him. Come to find out that this guy already was in trouble with the law so there is no way he is going to come forward. Dan went and talked to his girlfriend who works across the street and she got all defensive and  said that her boyfriend did have a truck like that but it was in the shop. Ya right-I'm sure it will probably stay there for a while until he think this thing is blown over. I would like to talk to his mother. What kind of person hits someone else's car and does nothing about it. Why should we be the one's who have to pay from his stupid actions. I really want to move. I don't know how much longer I can live amongst white trash, vulgar, low life's. Okay-I'm done. No more negativity, I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. whatever happened to that butthead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the other day the cop called us and told us the guy turned himself in. I guess the police put a lot of pressure on him and he finally gave in. He's a loser that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete