Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new start...






So Del, our home salesman finally sold one of the spec houses! YIPEE! That means we can move forward with our home. I'm not sure when they will start with the construction but they are sending in the permit papers tomorrow! I cannot wait. I think this is more exciting then when we signed the initial paperwork. It will take 18 weeks once the construction begins so maybe we'll be in a new home in September or October.  

My sister in law, Telia and my adorable nephew Aeden are in town and we went out to visit the model home. I took some pictures. Remember - it's the model home, not my decorating style. Hopefully you can get an idea of what the first floor will look like. It's really open which presents me a whole new world of decorating dilemmas. I need to make sure all the rooms flow together and yet keep them all different. At this point I'm clueless.  Any help is welcome!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment